Trento Fiere is situated in Trento, in via Briamasco 2.
Arriving by car:
From Autostrada A22 Brennero Modena, exit at the toll booth of Trento Nord or Trento Sud and take the town bypass (tangenziale) following the directions for Muse or Polo universitario. In that area you can find the directions to get to the exhibition centre of Trento Fiere.
Arriving by train:
The main train stop is "Trento". Everyday there are several trains arriving from Munich, Bolzano, Verona, Venice, Rome and Naples. From the train station you can reach the city center in a 5 minutes walk
Trento Fiere, the exhibition center, contains a large car park with 250 places in via Briamasco, 2.
During the Christmas Market (from 18 November to 6 January) the car park is open:
- from Monday to Friday: 7 am - 8 pm - € 7 per day
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 am - 8.30 pm - € 10 per day
Car park Trento Fiere
There are also other car parks near the city center:
- Piazzale Sanseverino, in via Sanseverino
- Area ex Sit, in via Canestrini
- Piazzale ex Zuffo, near the town bypass
- Parcheggio Monte Baldo, in via Monte Baldo